The PVR is a top level law enforcement grade pocket digital video recorder. Built and designed for professional video surveillance operations.
The Wi-Fi connection allows the recorder to connect to Android and iOS phones & tablets to provide remote full system control and live monitoring.
The PV500 Neo Pro recorder is also fitted with a 3” touch-screen allowing the user to either control the unit manually or via the Wi-Fi application. Using the supplied 2200mAh battery you will get 3 hours of operation.
Optional cameras for this recorder are the new BU18 BUTTON CAMERA with a much simpler cable design compared to earlier models. Providing excellent low-light capability down to 0.03 Lux, this 1100 TV line camera captures exceptional video and audio.
• Works with Android or iOS device ( via Wi-Fi App)
• Live monitoring up to 5m range
• 3” touch screen interface
• 1080p/720p/WVGA resolution settings
• Up to 180 minute recording time
• Watermarked time-stamped evidential grade video
• Download recorded footage to your smart device
• Compatible with all current PV500 battery cells
• Normal & Motion detection recording options
• Free 16gb SD card supplied
• H.264 .MOV File format
• Low light sensitive camera
• Vibration alert (power on/off, recording, low battery)
Wi-Fi Application features:
• Live view
• Ability to switch between standard or motion detection recording
• Start/stop recording
• Set the time & date / synchronise with your smart phone/tablet
• 1080p/720p/WVGA switch
• Card formatting function
• SSID visible/hide switch
PV-500 Neo Pro DVR
2200mAh battery pack
Mains charger & USB cable
16gb Micro SD card
Wired remote controller