With advances in communication technology over the last few years we are now able to offer the new EYE 500 Max, a cutting-edge tracker that utilizes the latest communication technology NB-IoT.
The Eye500 Max is the big brother to the Eye500 boasting a better battery life without sacrificing its compact size and sleek design, that seamlessly blends with the vehicle’s structure when placed underneath.
Equipped with internal high-power magnets this versatile unit allows for placement in various locations under a vehicle or discreetly within assets. The Eye500 Max tracker offers a superb web-based tracking console with a unique user ID. You can not only monitor the tracker through our online console but also track it using our free mobile apps for Apple and Android devices.
Ready to use out of the box, requiring no activation costs, SIM card credit, or monthly subscriptions. You have the freedom to pay as you track. Simply purchase unlimited tracking blocks for 1 or more months at a time. For further details, you can click on the this link for Tracker credits.
The Eye500 Max Tracker offers a reliable and feature-rich solution for vehicle tracking, providing real-time monitoring, comprehensive reporting, and flexible tracking options with none rechargeable batteries you are able to redeploy the tracker in a matter of minutes rather than waiting for a lengthily charging period.
- Live Tracking Mode: Reports the tracker’s position at predefined intervals, customizable from as little as once every 10 seconds, accessible from the tracking console or mobile app.
- History: Replay the tracker’s history as if watching in real-time or utilize comprehensive reporting features, offering detailed activity reports on the vehicle’s movements. The report includes speed, parking times, locations, and more. You can view this information on your PC or mobile device and download it in Excel, Word, or PDF formats, ideal for clients or evidence purposes.
- Zones: Set up a 360-degree virtual perimeter around an area. When the tracker breaches this boundary, whether entering, exiting, or both, it will send an SMS notification to your mobile phone.
- Dimensions: 106 x 55 x 34 mm
- Weight 275 gm Including batteries
- Watertight housing
- Strong magnetic pull
- Battery life of up to 3 months with 10-second tracking intervals
- Powered by 3 x Titus AA Lithium Thionyl Chloride Batteries.( None Rechargeable )
- Default tracking rate of every 10 seconds
- Store up to 3 weeks of tracking data when there is no network available.
- Military-level AES-256 encryption data transfer
- Network LTE-M NB-IoT
- Network Coverage Map
- Dual-band (L1 band and L5 band) GNSS receiver.