The air freshener camera with a massive 50 days of battery life in standby. The quality of the 1080p footage is amazing. The remarkable thing about this air freshener camera is that it can remain in standby for up to 50 days on a single charge based on 10 activations a day.
This air freshener camera is perfect for long term recording in remote places where getting a power supply is a problem or fast deployment is required, this product is manufactured in our workshops in Derby and is exclusive to Eyetek.co.uk.
Once the simple setup instructions have been followed you can view the live camera footage on your smartphone from anywhere in the world in real time using the free App. Recordings are stored onto an internal SD card when motion is detected or you can make a manual recording from the App, recordings can be viewed remotely or directly from the SD card.
Ready to go complete with battery, built in charger and simple setup instructions. Designed for ease of use this can be operated without any knowledge of networking but if you have any problems, we are here to help get you up and running.
- Receive Push Notifications to the App when movement is detected.
- Watch live video footage.
- Take a snapshot of what you are viewing.
- Replay recordings on your smartphone.
- Schedule motion activated recordings.
- Recordings are stored on the SD card.
- Download recordings to your smartphone.
- Remove the Micro SD card and play back on your PC.
- Remotely format the Micro SD card.
- Battery remaining indicator on the App.
- Built-in image sensor 1/4″ CMOS sensor.
- Sensor sensitivity 1.0 Lux.
- Focal Length 0.6 mm.
- Angle of View 60°.
- H.264, JPEG.
- File Format AVI,JPEG.
- Video recording mode PIR motion recording.
- Recording capability 1920 X 1080P.
- PIR response time 1 second.
- Memory consumption around 1GB P/H
- Video file length 10-60 seconds option.
Capable of remaining in standby for up to 50 days depending on the activity in the area that the camera is sited, This is using the long-life battery the standard battery is approximately 50% less.
Please note if you use your own 64 GB micro-SD card it needs to be reformatted to FAT32.
If Wi-Fi is not available or you cannot obtain the Wi-Fi Password our portable WiFi Hotspot will solve this.