PIR operated dummy light switch containing a built-in Wi-Fi camera. When in standby mode this camera draws a very little current giving the alarm sensor camera a excellent battery life for its small size.
The Eyetek switch camera can be viewed remotely from anywhere in the world in real time from a Smart Phone, iPhone or android using the free app. The camera records onto an internal SD card on motion activation. This alarm sensor camera is exclusive to Eyetek.co.uk as these are built in our own workshops.
Supplied ready to go complete with battery, built in charger and simple setup instructions.
This surveillance camera is designed for ease of use and can be operated without any knowledge of networking but if you have any problems we are here to help get you up and running.
- Receive Push Notifications to the App when movement is detected
- Watch live video footage
- Take a snapshot of what you are viewing
- Replay recordings on your smartphone
- Schedule motion activated recordings
- Recordings are stored on the SD card
- Download recordings to your smartphone
- Remove the Micro sd card and play back on your PC
- Remotely format the Micro SD card
- Battery remaining indicator on the App
Built-in image sensor 1/4″ CMOS sensor
Sensor sensitivity 1.0 Lux
Focal Length 0.6 mm
Angle of View 60°
File Format AVI,JPEG
Video recording mode PIR motion recording
Recording capability 1920 X 1080P
PIR response time 1 second
Memory consumption around 1GB P/H
Video file length 10-60 seconds option
If Wi-Fi is not available or you can not obtain the Wi-Fi Password our portable WiFi Hotspot will solve this.
The quoted battery standby time is calculated with 10 activation per day, this standby time will gradual reduce on each activation.