The Eyetek 6GHz radio frequency detector is a valuable low-cost high-quality tool for locating transmitters or bugging devices in many counter surveillance situations. Use for detecting active GPS trackers, GSM bugging devices, WiFi, mobile phones, RF bugs using UHF, VHF and FM.
The sensitivity and features on this superb piece of counter surveillance equipment match those of equipment costing significantly more than this device.
Can detect 1.2G/2.4G wireless cameras.
Detects (RF) signals emitted by the target equipment.
Supplied as a complete with internal NiCd pack, AC charger, short rubber antenna and earphone.
Frequency range: 1 MHz – 6 GHz
Weight: 210 g
Size: 80 mm high x 68 mm wide x 31 mm deep
Impedance: 50 Ohms (BNC Socket)
Case: Stamped aluminum with black anodized finish
Battery: Internal 4 x AA 600 mAh NiCad pack
- Pocket size
- Built-in buzzer to output alert tone
- Vibration motor and earphone for silent detection
- 5 section RSSI bar graph to show relative RF signal strength
- Low power consumption (Average 8 hour battery life)
- Supplied with NiCad pack, AC wall charger, short rubber antenna and earphone
SEN Knob – This knob turns the tracer on and adjusts sensitivity.
VIBRATION Switch – This switch selects the tone or vibration alert output.
This detector can operate for up to eight hours with fully charged batteries.