This smoke detector camera with 30 days battery life records both audio and video on to a micro SD card for viewing at your leisure on either on a PC or a TV monitor. The recording is time and date stamped.
The remarkable thing about this smoke detector camera video recorder is that it can remain in standby for up to 30 days on a single charge using the long life battery. This smoke detector camera is perfect for long term security in remote places where getting a power supply is a problem or fast deployment is required, this product is manufactured in our workshops in Derby, UK, and is exclusive to Eyetek.co.uk.
The smoke detector camera comes ready to go complete with a built in battery charger and is designed for ease of use and can be operated by a single button press on the remote control.
Please note this does not function as a smoke detector.
Power Consumption: A fully charged battery can record for up to 16 hrs continuously and when used in the PIR activation mode it can remain in standby for up to 30 days depending on activity in the area of the smoke detector camera.
Please note if you use your own 64 GB micro SD card it needs to be reformatted to FAT32.
This is using the long life battery the standard battery is approximately 50% less.
• HD resolution.
• Up 30 days in standby based on 1 trigger per day.
• 16 hours of continuous recording.
• Supplied with a remote control.
• Video output for simple setup.
- Video Resolution HD(1280*720P),D1(720*480),VGA(640*480).
- Video Compression H.264.
- Recording Video Format AVI.
- Photo Resolution JPEG 1600×1200.
- Frame rate 24FPS for HD.
- View Angle 65 degree.
- Microphone Built-in.
- Motion Detect distance 5M.
- Min Illumination 1.0lux.
- Lens type Pinhole PIR distance 5M.
- PIR Standby Time Max. 30 days.
- Memory type Micro SD card (max up to 64GB, not included).
- Memory Consumption HD:25 mins per GB, D1:38 mins per GB, VGA:80mins per GB.
- Playback via SD card reader or via TV through AV in or HDMI using the HDMI converter