USB Mains Charger with Built in Camera HD 720P. Once plugged into the mains this USB charger will automatically start recording full colour HD video footage to an internal Micro SD card. No charging required as it draws its power from the mains supply. Each recording is time and date stamped. There are no switches to set and no visible lights or noise on this camera.
This fantastic product works straight out of the box – ready to record and store hours of full colour video footage with time and date upon motion detection. Recordings are stored in two (2) minute files until the Micro SD card is full. Depending on the capacity of the memory card and it could take many weeks or months to fill the SD card.
To operate the camera just plug it into a mains supply socket so that the front is facing in the direction you wish to film. When movement is detected by the camera’s wide angle field of view, a recording will be triggered and stored onto the memory card.
Using motion detection means only relevant video footage is recorded conserving memory card storage space. Recordings are stored as two (2) minute video files until the memory is full. The video can be played on Windows Media Player VLC Player, or Quick time player etc. Recording is approximately 23 minutes per GB of memory.
• Plug and Play technology ensures simple operation
• Unlimited standby time • Working USB Charger
• Ideal for long term surveillance. • Motion Activated Audio and Video recording
• Max storage capacity 64 GB •
• 720P HD , 30 FPS High definition Video • Illumination 0.2 Lux
• Time and Date Stamp
• Wide angle 78 degree Field of View
• Detection range 15 feet.
• Ideal for gathering covert video evidence from home, office or care / nursing home
•Uses around 3 GB per hour of continuous recording which can equate to many hours of recording when in motion detect mode.